A Home for Doggies at the Boston Pooch Hotel
According to the American Pet Products Association, in 2012 an estimated $4.11 billion will be spent on boarding and grooming in the U.S., so the demand for a sixth Pooch Hotel location comes as no surprise.
With holiday travel plans on the horizon, Boston pet parents can feel confident knowing there is an option for their pet to be well taken care of when they’re away because nothing but the best will do.
The latest Pooch Hotel opens in Newton, Mass., on Oct. 20, 2012, to offer 5-star hotel and daycare, exclusively for dogs, with premier convenience, extraordinary customer care, superior facilities and outstanding services. The hotel is right off the Massachusetts Turnpike and 13 miles from Logan Airport, making the location easily accessible.
Pooch Hotel Boston is an 11,600-square-foot facility offering best-in-class amenities such as:
- Custom-made hotel suites with glass doors.
- Spa:This just-for-dogs spa features aromatherapy bathing and massage, paw-dicures, Poochberry facials and tooth brushing.
- The Club @ Pooch Hotel Club: This complete, daily lifestyle program for dogs includes fitness and nutrition management. Pooch Hotel specialists can construct a healthy and holistic diet plan that will improve the weight, stamina and overall condition of pets.
- Treadmills are available for guests who need a little extra exercise.
- Easy drop-off and pick-up for clients 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- All Day Play: Guests can take part in a plentiful amount of indoor, supervised playtime with a variety of playground equipment. Over 10,000 square feet is available for guests to play in groups based on size and temperament. Drinking water for guests will be available at all times.
- All guests are provided with scheduled feedings, around-the-clock monitoring, attention to any special needs and on-call veterinary care.